By Robert Krausert, Jnuary 2012
The following is a listing of local rocketry clubs of the Pacific Northwest.
- Bend Area Rocketry Club (BORG); located in Bend Oregon and supporting educational efforts at all levels.
(Associated with OregonRocketry)
- Blue Mountain Rocketeers (BMR); located in Dayton Washington and a group of friendly rocketry enthusists.
(NAR Section 615)
- Eugene Rocketry (EuRoc); EuRoc is here to help you build bigger, better models, answer all your rocketry questions and most of all give you the opportunity to have FUN!
(NAR Section 733)
- OregonRocketry (OROC); OregonRocketry is a non-profit corporation organized to promote the advancement of model, sport and amateur rocketry. Adventures in model, sport and amateur rocketry begins here with OregonRocketry.
(NAR Section 555, TRA Prefect 049)
- Skagit Valley Rocketry (SVR); located in Mount Vernon Washington. We are a new club in the state, forming in Fall 2010. Club website is coming soon. We work with the community and help kids get into rocketry, because our kids are our future. And it will be our kids that will keep space flight alive. Current club President is John Hawkins.
(NAR Section 719)
- Spokane Area Rocketry Club (SPARC); located in Spokane Washington. We are a small group that focuses on rockets flying to altitudes of 7000′ or more depending on conditions.
(NAR Section 626)
- TITAN Rocketry; Open to all University of Washington students, staff, and faculty. The purpose of TITAN Rocketry is to promote interest and gain knowledge in rocketry, from the design, construction and testing of rockets through the means of teamwork.
- Tripoli Idaho Rocketry (TIR); located in Boise Idaho and Tripoli Idaho Rocketry welcomes everyone who wants to experience the thrill of building and launching rockets.
(TRA Prefect 043)
- Washington Aerospace Club (WAC); is located in Puyallup Washington. WAC is dedicated to the pursuit of rocket education, competition and fun through flying model, mid and high power rockets.
(NAR Section 578, TRA Prefect 041)
National Clubs Include: